Congrats! You succesfully finished this course about using Git in a professional team. I hope you learned a thing or two.
If you found this course valuable please don't forget to share it with your friends on Twitter or elsewhere. It would mean a lot to me.
Finally, let's quickly recap what we covered:
- a Git workflow using Pull Requests and code reviews
- merging and squash merging
- using rebase to incorporate changes from other branches
- using interactive rebase to edit the commit history
- resolving merge conflicts
- force pushing (with the
This is a great foundation to start using Git in a professional team.
Last but not least, don't forget to get your guide.